1. How we collect and use your personal information;
2. How we store and protect your personal information;
3. How we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information;
1. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify a particular natural person, alone or in combination with other information, or reflect the activities of a particular natural person. We collect and use your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Network Security Law of the People's Republic of China, the Code for Information Security Technology and Personal Information Security (GB/T 35273-2017) and other relevant laws and regulations, and strictly follow the principles of legitimacy, legality and necessity, for your use of our services and/or products, etc. Including but not limited to telephone number, email address, etc. In order to receive our comprehensive products and services, you should first register a user account, and we will record the relevant data through it. All the information you provide is based on the data you provide at the time of registration. You plan to use the account name, password, your own contact information, we may send SMS or email to verify whether your identity is valid.
We will collect the information you proactively provide when using the service and the information generated when you use the function or accept the service through automatic means in the following ways:
Use of authority
VIBRATE permissions provide enhanced experience with vibrate scenes when the device is set
READ_PHONE_STATE reads the device information, obtains the IMEI and AndroidId of the user device, and uniquely identifies the user through IMEI and AndroidId, which is used for legal binding of intelligent hardware and statistical analysis services of the user's automobile data.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, which provides GPS speed and altitude data only for users;
BLUETOOTH Bluetooth permission for users to use smart dial, smart steering wheel and other devices to provide data connection services;
REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES recommends our other smart hardware apps for installation;
INSTALL_PACKAGES installs apps to facilitate the installation of our other smart hardware apps;
INTERNET Network permissions that allow applications to network and send statistics to provide statistical analysis services;
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE Queries the network status to ensure the user's network connection status and provides corresponding services when changes are made.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Storage for storing firmware files during smart hardware upgrade or user generated shared information.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Storage for storing firmware files when a smart hardware device is being upgraded or user generated shared information.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE queries the WiFi status to ensure smooth network service, judge whether the current environment is normal and safe, and remind the user to start the network to ensure the correct operation of the program;
READ_SETTINGS reads the system Settings and provides the correct software content according to the Settings.
WAKE_LOCK auto data screen to mobile phone, driver users can view in real time;
2.How We Store and Protect Your Personal Information As a general rule, we retain your personal information only for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose of information collection. We will retain your personal information for as long as is strictly necessary to manage our relationship with you
(for example, when you open an account to obtain services from our products). We may be required to retain your archived personal information after the expiration of the above period for the purpose of complying with legal obligations or to demonstrate that a right or contract meets applicable statute of limitations requirements, and may not be able to delete it at your request. We ensure that your personal information is completely deleted or anonymized when it is no longer necessary for purposes or files corresponding to our statutory obligations or statutory limitations. If you confirm that you are no longer using our products and services and have voluntarily closed your account as requested, all information will be completely deleted. We use industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide and encrypt critical data to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonably practicable measures to protect your personal information. We will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; We use trusted protection mechanisms to protect our data from malicious attacks. It is worth mentioning that, in order to strengthen the protection of private data, we have desensitized it when we collect it. Even in our own database, we will not store relevant, plaintext private data.
3. How We Share, Transfer and publicly Disclose Your Personal Information When it is necessary to manage our daily business activities, in order to pursue legal interests and better serve customers, we will use your personal information in a compliant and appropriate manner. For the sake of our business and all aspects, we only use this data ourselves and do not share it with any third parties. We may share your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or mandatory requirements of competent government departments. Under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for disclosure of information, we will require the issuance of corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters. We firmly believe in being as transparent as possible within the law about the information requested of us. Under the following circumstances, the sharing, transfer and public disclosure of your personal information do not require your prior authorization and consent: 1. It is directly related to national security and national defense security; 2. Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment; 3. In order to protect your or other individuals' life, property and other major legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to get the consent of the person; 4. Personal information disclosed by you to the public; 5. Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels. 6. Necessary for signing and performing the contract according to the requirements of the personal information subject; 7. It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as finding and handling faults of the products or services; 8. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.